I Have Been Accused of Being Racist

After publishing a news, on my Facebook page, of cops arresting Danièle Watts, an African-American actress who played Coco in Django Unchained, in LA Sandra Laureano, a Croatian singer, accused me of being racist.
The reason was I defended black people ( and, in general, people of colors) of being discriminated by cops and she did not agree according to the couple of short visits she had and the short time she spent in NY.
I am speechless and have no idea how to respond. Isn't this another sign of discrimination that you cannot complain about white cops to another white person and if you do you are racist not those who kill innocent people just because of their skin color.
https://www.facebook.com/kambiz.shabankare/posts/10202880713198544?comment_id=10202881000485726&offset=0&total_comments=6&notif_t=share_comment


Comments

Popular Posts